Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2016 Election Odds

Let’s take a look at the odds on the potential 2016 presidential candidates.

Hillary Clinton:
“I’m not in any hurry. I think it’s a serious decision, not to be made lightly, but it’s also not one that has to be made soon.”
I do find it rather odd that she won’t come out and make a decision as to whether or not she will run. I think she would get the democrats top support if she did go that route, but that remains to be seen. I think the longer she waits the less support she will have come election time so she better hurry.
Clinton odds of election: 20%
Chris Christie:
I like his stance on reducing dangerous crime (gangs, sex/arms trafficking), definitely important. I also like his push to reduce the budget, which should be the biggest push going forward.
Christie odds: 15%
Marco Rubio:
Rubio odds: 9%
Andrew Cuomo:
I think Cuomo would be a great pick for office. He is a good age to get a solid marketing campaign behind him and I definitely support a lot of his policies. Policy choice is always debatable depending on your ethics, but one thing I do support was his strong push for a balanced budget it New York. 
Cuomo odds: 6%
Joe Biden:
Biden odds: 5%

Averell Luedecker:
Luedecker odds: 1%

Well, maybe in 2020?
Let me know if I missed anyone, but these are the candidates I think have the best chance in 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment